Reliable traineeships for your students
We offer your center on-the-job training for teachers and students in the context of KA121-VET, KA122-VET and KA131 projects.
We are teachers ourselves with a wide experience in Erasmus projects, and we know what the centers need and what the parents like. Most of our teachers are working as Erasmus coordinators in public centers. We know that it is very difficult to find a good placement and a comfortable (and cheap!) flat for the students.
We know what students need, we know what families want, we know how hard it is to be an Erasmus coordinator.
We will help your students find accommodation according to their economic possibilities and their desires. In addition, our commitment is to act as a “family” in the event of an accident or an unforeseen event that requires the student to be accompanied to hospital, police station, court, etc.
We can help them find accommodation according to their economic possibilities and their desires. In addition, our commitment is to act as a “family member” in the event of an accident or an unforeseen event that requires you to be accompanied to hospital, police station, court, etc.
From the first day, we pick up the students from the airport and accompany them to their accommodation. Afterwards they are given the first notions of the Spanish way of life and traditions or social forms of behaviour that may be different from their country of origin.
On the first day of the internship, our staff accompany the student to the company/institution, explain how to get there by public transport and introduce them to the company tutor.
During the whole stay in Spain, we are the eyes of the centre of origin, we channel the information from the company and act in case of conflict.
We have been Erasmus coordinators in public centres in Spain for years. We know what the centre of origin expects from a host partner and the problems it wants to avoid.
We work as we would have liked that others had worked for our Erasmus projects (!)
We can help your center with
- Finding the company / enterprise / hospital / residence, and accompany the student / teacher to the company, and act as the student’s second tutor to the company.
- Finding the hosting for the students or teachers according to their preferences (residences, families, shared flats…).
- Offering the first introduction to the Spanish common uses and traditions in order to reduce the time of integration to the Spanish lifestyle.
- Attending students and helping them in their basic needs (i.e. going to the doctor, helping them with basic problems, advise them on activities in their free time in the Alicante province…), and -of course- if they have any problem (accidents, problems with the police…).
- Offering a 24/7 telephone line in case they have any emergency or accident.