Most of our staff work as a lecturer / researcher at the two universities of Alicante. In all the cases they compatibilice the research at the university environment with other projects focused on didactic and social aspects where our organisation helps them to develop the project or find other partners in Europe and Latin America.
Our principal lines of research are:
- Didactic applications in Social networking.
- New procedures for b-learning and e-learning.
- Natural language and informal ways of teaching.
- Integration of immigrants and ethnic minorities.
- Girls from ethnic minorities: the problem and possible solutions.
Currently we are collaborating on some new projects to present communications in the IV International Workshop of Innovation in the Higher Education and ICT “REDES-INNOVAESTIC 2020), that will be held at the University of Alicante, the 4th and 5th of June 2020.
If you have any idea, or you have any small research in didactic areas, don’t hesitate to contact us: we are always open to work with motivated teachers.