We offer your center on-the-job training for teachers and students in the context of KA102, KA117 and KA103 projects.
We are teachers ourselves with a wide experience in Erasmus projects, and we know what the centers need and what the parents like.
We can help your center with
- Finding the company / enterprise / hospital / residence, and accompany the student / teacher to the company, and act as the student’s second tutor to the company.
- Finding the hosting for the students or teachers according to their preferences (residences, families, shared flats…).
- Offering the first introduction to the Spanish common uses and traditions in order to reduce the time of integration to the Spanish lifestyle.
- Attending students and helping them in their basic needs (i.e. going to the doctor, helping them with basic problems, advise them on activities in their free time in the Alicante province…), and -of course- if they have any problem (accidents, problems with the police…).
- Offering a 24/7 telephone line in case they have any emergency or accident.